Specialist in Basement Waterproofing Since 1999
Proud to Serve the Greater Cleveland & Akron Area
You Might Need Basement Waterproofing If ...
...you're experiencing flooding, dampness or mold. Obviously, flooding merits a call for help. Other signs can be subtle. Early detection saves you money and aggravation. On-Call Waterproofing provides a free analysis, so it costs nothing to find out whether you're at risk.
If your basement suffers from any of the following problems, we can help:
- Mildew - found in corners and near baseboards
- gives off a musty, damp odor
- Look for dark areas - it's a sign of moisture and possible seepage
- Discoloration - at the top of a wall means water is rising inside the wall, or something is causing it to move there.
- Mold - is a dead giveaway: it can be black, brown, yellow or green. Check along pipes, walls, carpets, wood - anywhere water collects. As it worsens, there will be an unmistakable stench.
- Flaking or Peeling - wall surfaces indicate dampness inside concrete, stone or brick.
Sound basement waterproofing systems protect the integrity of a home's foundation and walls against cracking, wood rot, pest infestation and mold. On the other hand, improper or deteriorated waterproofing systems pose serious risks to health, safety, property and home value. Learn what to look for, and how we can help protect your family, home and possessions.
On-Call's Permanent Waterproofing Solution:
On-Call Waterproofing provides only permanent waterproofing solutions, accomplished with an exterior sealant and well-designed drainage system. Ideally, new construction is the best time to install a proper waterproofing system. On-Call Waterproofing performs expert repairs and new installations, which can involve:
- Wall Restoration
- Sewer & Drain Tile Work
- Sealant Application
- Drainage System
- Backfill & Complete Landscape/Hardscape
Do you need a permanent basement waterproofing solution for your home?
Call us at 440–476–3602. We have the solution for you.
Want to know more about On-Call Waterproofing?
Check out our page on HGExpo - Online Home & Garden Show.